This course is designed for the clinicians that are both new & experienced with implementing eye movement training in a clinical setting. You will learn how to incorporate eye movement exercises to complement a multi-modal approach. We will teach how to use the Focus Builder App with cases ranging from simple spine care to complex neurological presentations. This course will be presented in Melbourne, Australia on November 21-22, 2020.
Topics: Focus Builder applications to address various presentations in a multi modal fashion
This course will have a greater emphasis on Eye Movement Training and Posture.
- The role of the cerebellum on eye movement and posture
- The role of the vestibular system on eye movement and posture
- The role of the brainstem on eye movement and posture
- The role of the neocortex on eye movement and posture
We will also be training on the 3 soon to be released Focus Builder exercises called Vergence, Peripheral Vision and Visual Memory.
Jason Whittake, DC, DACNB
Carlo Rinaudo, DC, DACNB
- Very Early rate $495 USD to the first 10 registrations or until July 21st, 2020.
- Early rate $595 USD September 7th, 2020.
- Regular rate of $695 USD after September 7th, 2020.
Saturday November 21, 2020: 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday November 22, 2020: 9 am to 4 pm